Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Favorites

Every Friday I plan to list a few of my weekly favorites, regardless if they're DC-related or not.  I realize these favorites may not interest readers at all, but maybe they will, and if they do, then YOU'RE WELCOME :-)

Fage Blueberry Acai
1.  Fage Greek yogurt:  the blueberry acai and strawberry with gogi are my favorites, and at only 120 cals a pop, they won't break the daily caloric bank.  Plus, they are so creamy and delicious, and fill you up as either part of a meal or a delicious snack! 

2.  $.99 iTunes TV rentals for the iPad:  I am addicted to this option, and have been downloading reruns of Glee that I missed from seasons past to watch while I'm working out at the gym (makes the time go faster, and who isn't inspired by Sue Sylvester's clever pranks?).  It's so easy to work... all you do is click on iTunes, scroll to the TV Rentals section at the bottom, click on it, and there you'll find the host of shows available.  There are many TV shows/seasons to choose from, including reality, comedy, and drama series.

The MoFo
3.  The Food Network's 'Best Thing I Ever Ate':  on Monday, July 4th, the Food Network aired it's popular show called 'Best Thing I Ever Ate', and featured a burger called the MoFo, which is an item from Ray's Place menu, a restaurant in my hometown of Kent, Ohio.  I have so many great memories of eating at Ray's Place with various family members and friends, but probably the best memory was the time my dad and I witnessed an unlikely character chowing down on the MoFo burger (Dad, you know who I'm talking about...).  The MoFo is a double decker burger loaded with everything minus the kitchen sink on top, which may clog your arteries with one bite, but worth it because it is just SO GOOD. So, if you're ever in town, stop by Ray's for a MoFo and a beer... I promise you won't regret the choice.


That's all for today and the week, my friends, so TGIF, and enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment